Sephora is a makeup and skin care sanctuary, and there is just no possible way to try out every thing that I want. While I have experimented around with different brands and items that I have been desperate to, there are still things that sit in my wishlist every month.
- I love Benefit as a brand. I’m a sucker for packaging, and everything that they do is so cute. I’ve wanted to try their Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation for about a year now. I used their Hello Flawless Powder Foundation a few years back, and adored it. I want to see what the liquid foundation has to offer.
2. The Herbivore Pink Clay Mask intrigues me. I don’t hear very much about the brand in general, but I see it all over my Instagram, Tumblr, and Wanelo feeds. I like the idea of a gentle clay mask. It’s vegan, which is something I’ve never intentionally tried. I love skin care, and this is a new product to me, that I think would be fun to test out!
3. In the past two years, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes and powders have been a cult product. Everyone has one. Except me. I don’t know why I’ve put off getting one for so long, because it sits at the top of my list every time, but I always manage to not actually buy it. Everyone that I’ve seen wearing it makes me want to run to Sephora immediately. I’m actually shocked this is on this list, and not in my makeup bag already.
4. The Too Faced Melted Lipsticks are something I’ve always looked at, but kind of never thought about, until recently. I think these would be so nice in the fall and winter months in the soft pink and nude shades. In the past few weeks, my urge to buy one of these lipsticks has increased a lot. I don’t hear too many beauty gurus talk about them, or see much of them on blogs, but I’m curious.
5. Finally, I want to try out the L’Occitane Almond Smoothing and Beautifying Supple Skin Oil. I’ve never tried anything from the brand before, but I’ve recently gotten into body oils, and my skin has become so much softer since. The L’Occitane oil is nourishing and helps the skin maintain elasticity. As a 21-year-old, I’m not that concerned with the elasticity just yet, but this still sounds like a product that I would enjoy.
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products out. If you didn’t like them, why not? Is the hype not real for some of them? Is there a good reason why there’s few bloggers out there talking about some of these items? Let me know! What’s on your Sephora wishlist?